Most people make only one new year's resolution. The most popular new year's resolutions in no particular are....
- lose weight
- save money
- get a job
- reconnect with family and/or friends
- get more organized
- learn something new
- enjoy life
- worry less
- take care of oneself better
- quit smoking
- fall in love
- get a new hobby
- read more
So I wanted to make a new year's resolution or rather make that several new year's resolutions and I'm determined to keep my resolution's. Most people only keep their resolution's for only a month or so and then drop them and go back to their old habits. I've done this myself with past resolutions of not keeping them and going back to my old ways. This year I'm determined to keep my resolution's. So here are my new year's resolution's in no particular order...
- Spend more time with GOD in Bible reading, prayer, and devotionals
- Trust GOD more and worry less
- Write a book and hopefully publish it
- Clean my closet it's a real mess in there and I been wanting to clean it for a while it's time to get that done
- Set up an email address for this blog
So that's it that's all I wanna accomplish this year. It's not much but those things are very important to me and I wanna get em done so this year I'm going to do them all. I've already started typing stuff out for my book. My book is going to be my walk with GOD with Autism. I'll share more on that once I got more written down and if I publish it I'll definitely share links on here where you can buy it.... So what are your new year's resolutions?