Wednesday, November 9, 2016

To Donald J. Trump my new President

My most sincere congratulations to you Donald J. Trump the new President Of The United States. It was a long Presidential race and it was a hard fought race. As you said though now the real work begins. I honestly think you will make a great President but there are those who doubt. There's already those protesting your Presidency. You are going to come across challenges it won't be easy but remember this "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13 NKJV. Please remember and recite that every time you come across any challenge.  You have a great loving family. You have a great team of people working with you. Also, you have the Lord on your side and with GOD for you who on earth can come against you? I encourage you Trump in your Presidency I will keep you and your family and Mike Pence and his family in my prayers. GOD bless you both Donald Trump and Mike Pence.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV.

Dear Father in Heaven I lift up to You Donald Trump and Mike Pence and their families. I ask that You please protect them and their families. Please guide them, lead them, always give them Your guidance, wisdom, faith, hope, love, and discernment. Please bless them and continuously fill them with Your Holy Spirit. Father their path will be a challenge it will be hard. Already, Father, there are those protesting this Father GOD please use Donald Trump and Mike Pence to unite this country and lead this country. Please Father give Donald Trump and Mike Pence Your words to speak when they need to speak. Father GOD please GOD bless America. Please bless this country. Please bless the senate. Please bless congress. Please Father GOD make the congress and the senate and all of America's politicians one as You are ONE. Please Father GOD make America one as You are ONE. In Jesus Name I pray amen.

No comments: